Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rollinpets Slicker Dog Grooming With Free Flea Comb And Bag




Rollinpets Slicker Dog Grooming With Free Flea Comb And Bag



My bulldog and I approve of this brush. I hope that my video can show you a little about this brush and comb set. I am really surprised by the Rollinpets products. I use the nail clippers and massage brush by them as well and everything made by them seems to be very high quality. I was really surprised that this little brush could still get hair from my dog after using a shedding brush on him. I did receive this at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and we are so thankful that we did because my family loves it and it really helps for those that want to save money and groom their dogs at home. The flea brush is amazing at getting up the remaining hair after you brush it with the brush. It may be more intended in the aid of removing fleas or checking for them but I love finishing up grooming my dog with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment