Saturday, November 14, 2015

MPOW Seashell Bluetooth Headset





Not only do they look good, they sound good too....

So first off, I love these lol. As soon as I opened the box I was instantly amazed about how nice that they are. Everything about them screams "high quality". I have had several pairs of wireless headphones in the past and they do not compare to these. I always look back and remember how hard they were to pair and how easily they were to break. I honestly think that if these are taken care of that they will last for a very long time. The ear pieces are built really well as well as the buttons. Charging it is very simple and it comes with a charging cord, I did use my USB plug that I had but those are fairly inexpensive and most people have them already if they own a smartphone. The manual is so simple and it makes using these so easy that a cave man could do it. As I have shown in my video, pairing them is sooo.... easy. I cannot exaggerate that part enough because I have never had a pair that paired with my device so quickly and easily. 

So wrapping up, I think that these are amazing and I really think that you won't regret buying them. I am kinda picky when it comes to headphones but I can honestly say that I have no complaints about these. When I run they aren't in my way which is great because it can be stressful when you have to stop to untangle your arm from a jungle of wires. I was provided a Mpow Seashell Bluetooth 4.0  Wireless Sports Headphones for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review.





Buy them here on amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment